Italian Freediver Andrea Zuccari willbe teaching a Freediving workshop at the amazing Y-40 facility in Italy on 29 – 30 October 2016.
Y-40 is an ideal place for a workshop freediving thanks to the depth (42 meters), the temperature (32°C) and the exceptional therapeutic qualities of thermal water. These are ideal conditions allow a dive in complete safety. This means you can focus on bodily and emotional perceptions, the athletic and compensation.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Theory: Physiology – the Organs involved in the Equalization
- Dry Skils: Control the Organs involved in the Equalization
- Theory: Speech Therapy, How to shift Air
- Theory: Equalization Techniques: Traditional Frenzel,
- Advanced Frenzel, Sequential Equalization, Handsfree, Mouthfill.
- Theory: Extras: How Equalize the Mask, Residual Volumes,Packing
- Practise: Traditional Frenzel, Advanced Frenzel, Sequential Equalization, Mouthfill.
At the end of the workshop you will receive an achievement certification by Andrea Zuccari and Y-40.
The course will cost €290 EURO and more details can be found on the Y-40 website.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.