In the market for a new drysuit? The folks at BARE have you covered (pun intended).
BARE recently unveiled its new Aqua Trek 1 drysuit. The trilaminate suit is made from Cordura and Oxford 4-layer fabric, making it a highly breathable and durable suit. The Aqua Trek 1 also comes with a set of Ultrawarmth Base Layers.
Additional features of the suit include:
- Low profile inflation and deflation valves.
- Elasticated back at the waist for improved fit.
- Lightweight Plastic Dry Zip.
- Shaped arms, legs and torso for better fit.
- 2mm “Smart Collar” with a vented neck drain for a better seal with a BARE dry hood.
- M-PADz backed with 2mm neoprene for improved knee protection.
- Compression resistant neoprene socks.
- Double taped reinforced seams at critical points.
- Made with 2 needle “felled seam” construction, for improved durability and a lower profile.
The suit is available in both male and female models, with seven sizes for men and five sizes for women.
- Men’s sizes: S, M, ML, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL
- Women’s sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
The suit comes with Ultrawarmth Base Layers, which sport Ultrawarmth Infrared Technology integrated into the fabric for enhanced warmth and retention of heat. Features of the base layers include:
- Male and female top and pant.
- Body hugging design.
- Made from a Stretchable and breathable fabric.
- 3D patterning.
The new suit is available for US$1,199.95/~€1,052/~£940.
You can find out more about the Aqua Trek 1 here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.