Palapas Ventana has announced the date of its Bluewater University and the Mag Bay spearfishing liveaboard.
The Blue Water University is taking place from October 13-20, 2018, and will cost US$1,700/~€1,466/~£1,305. The price includes:
- Four full days on Pangas with Peter Correale and Palapas Ventana Guides.
- In water coaching and technique development.
- Evening chalk talks with Peter on safety, freediving, hunting, locating fish, gear and more.
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation in Air-Conditioned casitas.
- Fishing license.
- 3 meals a day.
- Professional photography service.
- Free T-shirt.
The Mag Bay Liveaboard will sail to the offshore Mag Bay Banks and ridge as well as the inshore islands. During the trip the main target species includes amongst others will be:
The charter is a 60ft/18m sport fisher with two tenders and can accommodate eight spearos and their equipment. The boat has an experienced captain and spearfishing savvy crew. The price includes all accommodation, meals, and diving.
The Mag Bay Liveaboard will set you back $2,200/~€1,897/~£1,688 per person.
Alternatively, a spearo group can hire the entire charter for $16,500/~€14,230/~£12,666.
You can contact Palapas Ventana for information here or check out the video below.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.