Mares has announced the release of its new Dual Adj 62X regulator.
The new unit features a tiny first stage that is the smallest one Mares has ever brought to market. The Dual Adj 62X is 10% smaller than its previous version, the 52X, and has 30% less volume, making it the perfect traveling companion.
The regulator packs a powerful punch in a small package and offers a host of features, including:
- Auto Sealing Technology (AST) to prevent water ingress into the first stage.
- A new poppet seat for improved performance.
- Ease of Breathing at all depth, even at a depth of 200m/660ft.
- Twin Balanced Piston (TBP) for excellent performance in cold water.
- Ergonomic knobs for ease of use with thick gloves.
You can find out more information about the Dual Adj 62X here.