Freedive Dahab have announced that between 15th – 20th April 2012 they will be holding a 2 day Freediving competition where you can decide which discipline you want to do and when.
Competitors can compete in Constant Weight (with or without fins) or Free Immersion disciplines.
The organisers have stated that they want to keep the competition small and have limited number of athletes to 20 and the maximum depth to 90m.
The competition is an AIDA International Competition with AIDA Ranking Status and World Record Status, but it will be up to the athlete to cover the World Record procedures and doping test expenses.
Price: 310€ with accomodation or if you only want to participate during the competition days the price is 100€
Included in the price:
- 7 nights accommodation in double rooms (at Canyon Resort Hotel)
- 4 training days in Blue Hole (2 sessions each day)
- 2 competition days
- Transportation between the hotel and Freedive Dahab.
- Transports to and from Blue Hole every day.
- Buoys, ropes and weights.
- Freedive Dahab owners Lotta or Linda, or one from the team as training coaches.
- Counter ballast, surface camera, safety divers, doctor and oxygen for dives below 60m on the competition days.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.