Mermaid Protector has announced that it has a vacancy for an international accounts manager position.
The company is the first neoprene-free manufacturer of isothermal protection garments in the world. The exciting role involves being the first point of call for the company’s global partner and distribution network.
While most of the work can be handled from a home office, the role does involve some travel to trade shows, seminars, and other partner events.
The successful applicants must be:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A Team player, with great communications skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye, and a passion for details.
- Sales oriented with enthusiasm and passion.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Export and import regulation around the globe, especially in North and South/ Central America, Europe, Asia.
- Show a passion for the outdoors, especially watersports.