Are you ready to embark to a new level of freedive experience? Then hop on board of the beautiful sailing boat “Moana” and enjoy one week of freediving in the Komodo National Park, Flores, Indonesia. Over the course of six days you will experience a freediving adventure on a cruise that will offer you plentiful of private space to unfold and the services of a highly skilled and experienced crew ready to fulfil your wishes. Set sails towards a new adventure and take in the full beauty of deserted islands and steep volcanic formations.
Run by Oli Christen of Freedive Flow in Bali in conjunction with Moana Cruising this trip will allow you to relax, take a deep breath and dive into a magnificent underwater world that will certainly leave you breathless. Embrace your inner limits and come up to the surface having experienced a form of bliss that can only be found in the unique waters of Komodo National Park. AIDA instructor Oli will accompany you during this expedition and will support you by showing you valuable breathing exercises and yoga asanas.
- guided in English, Deutsch, Français
- 6days / 5nights trip
- private double or twin share rooms only
- departure and arrival: Labuan Bajo / Flores
- on board yoga & pranayama
- organisers are happy to organise a Pre-cruise Freedive Adventure in Bali for you
- 6 days/5 Nights cruise fee EUR 1511 per person
- National park and port fee: EUR 115 (can slightly change)
- Flights from Bali to Labuan Bajo, return: EUR 100-150
- 1 Overnight stay in Labuan Bajo: EUR 20-40
Cruise Date: 6 – 11 June 2015
- (Optional Pre-cruise Bali Freedive Adventure)
- 6 June: Flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo, transport to Moana and boarding
- 6-11 June: Freedive Cruise adventure
- 11 June: Back in Labuan Bajo, stay one night in Flores
- 12 June: Flight from Labuan Bajo to Bali
You can find out more via the Freedive Flow website.