The Grand Sea Explorer liveaboard vessel is back in the Red Sea after a big overhaul and revamp.
The liveaboard operates as the Grand Sea Serpent. The revamp has added a new layer of luxury to the already luxurious vessel, making it one of the best in the Red Sea. The refurbishment included the following changes:
- Lower cabins have been totally refurbished with new walls and paint.
- Upper deck beds have received an upgrade enabling them to be used as doubles or twins.
- The salon has received new couches and a fresh paint job.
- Lower Deck bathrooms have been refurbished with new tiles and floors.
- The vessel exterior was repainted.
The Grand Sea Explorer operates seven-night, eight-day liveaboard packages in the Red Sea, with up to five daily dives. Guests can also take advantage of supplementary packages and visit Cairo, the Pyramids or Alexandria after their trip.
You can find out more information here.