Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas has announced the dates for its Hammerhead Shark Adventure in Bimini.
Hammerhead season runs from December to March, and divers will have plenty of opportunities to dive and encounter these majestic predators.
Divers who take part in the Hammerhead adventure will stay at the Bimini Sands Resort & Marina. The condos include kitchen central air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, and a balcony or patio.
Packages are available for the following dates, and include accommodation, hotel taxes and fess, weights and diving:
- December 1-21, 2018 and January 3-March 7, 2019.
- Packages are for 4 nights/3 days diving and 3 nights/2 days diving.
- 4-night package is US$1391.50/~€1,159 on a double occupancy basis.
- 3-night package is US$986.50/~€821 on a double occupancy basis.
- Single occupancy packages are US$1976.50/~€1,645 for four nights and US$1435.50/~€1,195 for three nights.
You can contact Stuart Cove here.