Ted Harty of Immersion Freediving will be hosting the eleventh episode of his “Ted Talks Freediving” show this Tuesday, June 26th on Spearing Magazine’s Instagram page.
During the program, Ted will chat with Spearing Magazine owner Jeromy Gamble about how to provide proper safety when freediving and spearfishing in challenging conditions such as poor visibility.
“Ted Talks Freediving” is a weekly show that is hosted live on Instagram every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern time.
Among the topics Ted has discussed before on his show are:
* Learn how you should be breathing while freediving.
* The most common equalizing mistakes beginners make.
* What to do if your buddy has a blackout.
* Learn how to set your self up for safety and minimize the risk of blackout while freediving.
* Learn how to get more oxygen to your brain.
* What is the mammalian dive reflex and how to make it work for you.
* Learn what he considers to be the most effective and efficient form of dry land breath hold training.
If the 7:00 PM EST time slot doesn’t fit your schedule, you can watch or listen to all of the past episodes by subscribing for US$5 (~4.27 euros) per month. Subscribers will also get access to a private, members-only group where you can directly ask him questions.
For more info or to subscribe, go to Ted’s website at immersionfreediving.teachable.com.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.