Even though DEMA Show 2003 is just weeks away there is still time to register and attend this year’s Show.
The place to be October 8 through 11, 2003 if you’re serious about the business of diving, water sports and adventure travel, many new products will be launched and important news announced at the Show.
Here again is a list of The Top 10 Reasons Why You Need to Be at DEMA Show 2003.
- You Don’t Want to Be the Only One NOT There: The DEMA Show is where anyone who is anyone in the industry will be this October 8 thru 11. You don’t want to be on the “outside” do you?
- Good Divers Are Always Learning: This is not just a clever magazine slogan, it’s the truth. At DEMA Show 2003 attendees can to attend more than 28 DEMA sponsored sessions and workshops, exhibitor sponsored seminars as well as meetings with affiliated dive certification agencies. And with more non-conflicting seminar time this year attendees can really take advantage of these opportunities.
- International One-stop Shopping: The DEMA Show is the number one place to check out the latest and greatest products and services the industry has to offer. Whether you want to update your inventory with the newest high-tech gadgets and gear, learn about diving in Iceland, or just stay on top of the latest industry news, Miami in October is the place to be.
- “What the Heck is That?????”: The DEMA Show is where the latest innovations and new gear enhancements and progressive concepts are introduced. The New Product Showcase is one of the most popular spots on the Show floor and something no die-hard dive pro wants to miss!
- Meringue with the Mackerels, Rumba ‘Round the Wrecks: With great diving right at your fingertips why not spend your free time before and during the Show diving in Miami. If you want the inside scoop on where to dive just ask any of Miami’s local dive operators who will be attending at the Show. An added incentive, local Miami dive retailers will be offering special dive discounts to Show participants.
- Size Does Matter: Whoever said size does not matter has never attended a DEMA Show. This year the DEMA will feature more than 185,000 square feet of exhibit space with more than 800 exhibitors expected to showcase their wares.
- “Don’t I Know You?”: With more than 14,000 people expected at this year’s DEMA Show, you’ll have plenty of time to renew acquaintances, catch up with old friends and make some new ones! DEMA Show provides nearly endless possibilities for networking.
- Miami is the Gateway to the Caribbean: After DEMA Show 2003 you will be ideally poised to visit nearby Caribbean, Mexican and Central America destinations and dive resorts. This is a great way to “decompress” after four days of intense dive industry business.
- Run up Your Sales Reps’ Expense Account: The DEMA Show is the place to do business and network with other industry professionals, and what better way to close a deal or establish and build relationships than with one of the hundreds of manufacturers who will be attending the Show.
- The DEMA Show “Tiki Bar”: After 10 hours each day on the show floor, you’ll want to relax. Open to all Show attendees, DEMA is sponsoring a unique “Tiki Bar” on the Show floor. This is the perfect spot to enjoy a tropical drink, relax with friends and survey the Show atmosphere.
Continuing to be the largest trade event in the world for companies doing business in the scuba diving, water sports and adventure travel industries, DEMA Show 2003 will take place October 8-11, 2003 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
According to show management, National Trade Productions (NTP), more than 800 different companies are expected to exhibit and more than 14,000 people are expected to attend.
Open to qualified industry professionals only, DEMA Show 2003 is a trade event presented by the Diving Equipment & Marketing Association (DEMA), an international organization dedicated to the promotion and growth of the recreational scuba diving and snorkeling industry. With more than 1,200 members, this non-profit, global organization promotes scuba diving through many initiatives including consumer awareness programs, media campaigns and sponsorship of the DEMA Show.
For more information on DEMA call 858-616-6408 or visit www.dema.org.
For more information and to register for DEMA Show 2003 visit www.demashow.com. A great resource for exhibitors, attendees or anyone seeking information on the Show, the site offers downloadable floor plans, exhibit space contracts, information on DEMA and Show management, DEMA sponsored sessions, exhibitor seminars, housing and Show registration forms and a press room for media interested in obtaining information on the Show.
DeeperBlue.net will be on Booth #902 at the show – why not stop by and say hello!
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.