William Cline has released its third-quarter 2018 Global Scuba Diving Survey.
The survey offers a very insightful view of the ins and outs of the scuba industry, and what changes and trends are happening.
The survey is compiled based on thousands of data sets submitted by dive industry stakeholders and organizations to give an accurate picture of what is going on. It is based on a total of 403 respondents who provided William Cline with data.
One of the standout features of the survey is that the industry saw 8.3% growth in 2018 so far. Other areas the survey covers include:
- Gross sales by manufacturer.
- Gross sales for dive operators and travel vendors.
- Retail travel and equipment sales.
- Dive operator and independent instructor certifications.
- Gross sales for diving industry companies.
You can find the full report here.