The finalists for the Ocean Photography Awards 2020 have been announced, and the winners will be named today.
Oceanographic Magazine holds the competition in partnership with SeaLegacy, and this is its inaugural year. The event aims to celebrate the splendor of our marine environment.
The competition is composed of six categories, including:
- Ocean Conservation Photographer of the Year
- Ocean Exploration Photographer of the Year
- Ocean Adventure Photographer of the Year
- Young Ocean Photographer
- The Collective Portfolio Award
- The Community Choice Award
The final 100 images have been selected from a field of over 3,000 entrants. Aside from category winners, one entrant will win the overall competition and be crowned Ocean Photographer of The Year 2020.
The winners will be announced at a virtual ceremony on November 19th, 2020.
You can check out some of the stunning final images here.