The dive industry in Northern California will get together for the second Bay Area Dive Show, commencing April 30th. Hundreds of pre-registrations are already purchased and the show has all the makings of a huge success.
This year there will be guest speakers such as Jason Bradley, Clay Wiseman, Ethan Gordon and Eric Cheng attendees will receive extraordinarily valuable tips in photography/video presentations.
Some other highlights for the show include:
- Major Manufacturers such as Aqualung will be proudly displaying the latest in Dive Computers, Regulators and Travel centric BCD’s.
- Training Agencies such as SDI and TDI will be offering knowledgable insight presentations on Solo Diving, Intro to Tech and the benefits of con-ed for divers of all levels. As a special service for its Pro Members in the Bay Area the agencies will be also holding an update.
- SDI and TDI will be available throughout the event making themselves available to area Divers and Pro’s alike.
- Diving Unlimited International will be on hand for demonstrations on the latest zip seals and to talk “DRY SUITS”.
- Silents Diving will be showing attendees and answering questions on Rebreather and their technology. Don’t miss their presentation .. Are Rebreathers for YOU!