Gadget Labs has introduced their latest Kickstarter project, the Nemo underwater drone.
The new drone features include:
- Four tandem thrusters to ensure there is no shaking or instability in the video.
- Depth rated to 328ft/100m.
- 4k camera, with full HD 30 fps capability as well as eight LED lights for perfect illumination.
- Replaceable batteries capable of three hours of dive time.
- Can be controlled via IOS or Android apps.
- VR real time viewing using a VR headset or phone or tablet.
The Nemo is available on Kickstarter and costs US$799/£587/€672.
To find out more, check out the drone in the video below or order your Nemo here.