Landed your fish and ready to fillet it for dinner? You might want to check out Neptonics’ new Bubba Blade Electric Fillet Knife.
The new knife is powered by a lithium-ion battery and makes filleting your fish a breeze. The knife comes in a EVA carry case and comes with a host of features including:
- Several blade styles including 7” E-FLEX, 9” E-FLEX, 9” E-STIFF and 12” E-STIFF.
- High carbon steel blades, coated with titanium nitride for sharpness and corrosion resistance.
- Li-Ion Batteries with charger indicator and charging cable.
- Additional battery.
- Safety lock mechanism.
- Trigger guard for additional security.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning.
The Bubba Blade Electric Fillet Knife retails for US$169.99/~€155/~£137.
You can find out more information here.