Fathom is a unique series of magazine format DVDs focusing on the diving community and the issues that surround it. Breathtaking footage shot in some of the best diving locations in the world will entice experienced divers and novices alike. Providing informative features and exploring relevant topics, Fathom is an indispensable guide for anyone interested in exploring the beauty of the underwater world.
Issue one is shot around Tanzania, Zanzibar, Mafia and Pemba and includes the following features:
- Main Feature: Experience a diving holiday in the East African spice islands, with reviews of hotels and dive sites, all set to a background of stunning scenery and original music.
- Exclusive previews: See a selection of images from the new Scubazoo book featuring the best of eastern Borneo’s marine life.
- Marine –inspired art: Be one of the first in the world to see Leandro Blanco’s award winning underwater homage to Salvador Dali ‘DALIRIUM’ (winner of the PRIX DE L’INSOLITE at the Festivale Mondiale de L’image Sous-Marine 2003).
- Freediving footage : Enjoy exclusive footage of freediving competitors testing their limits and breaking world records.
- Interviews: Learn from Dive Masters and locals and their personal experiences.
- Technical reviews: Find out what the local divemasters and photo p rofessionals really thought of the new Olympus/Light & Motion Tetra 5050 digital underwater camera housing. Hear working divers evaluate the thermal properties of Fourth Element’s revolutionary new wetsuit material.
- And much more…
Fathom is priced at 19.99 GBP. For more information and to order a copy, please visit email@example.com contact