Matt Briseno has informed DeeperBlue.net that 4 National Records and 1 World Record were broken during the Kona Challenge in late October 2004.
The Results are as follows:
- Annabel Briseno, World Record, Constant Weight No fins, 42 metres
- Bill Graham, US Mens National Record, Static Apnea, 7 minutes 21
- Leo Mauroka, US National Record, Constant Weight No Fins, 43 metres
- Bill Graham, Senior National Record, Constant Weight, 48 metres
- Bill Graham, Senior National Record, Free Immersion, 50 metres
There was some confusion before the event around which AIDA Rules were being used – however discussions have been taken up by the Athlete with AIDA directly.
Our congratulations go out to all athletes on their excellent performances.