Tovatec has announced the MERA, a new dive light that features an integrated high-definition camera.
You can use the light alone or in conjunction with the camera, and the integrated camera is capable of shooting both video and still images. The MERA dive light includes the following features:
- 1,000 lumens dive light.
- 2.5-hour burn time for the light, 1.5 hours for the light/camera.
- Two beam selection- spot mode for diving, or a wide-angle video light.
- Integrated camera capable of shooting 1080p video.
- Camera and lights are aligned (so the camera shoots were the light is pointing).
- 3 Simple controls for ease of use.
The Tovatec MERA is designed for divers who want to capture videos and images underwater, but don’t want to be burdened by the weight and size of traditional underwater camera rigs. Units will be shipping to dealers the week of next month’s DEMA Show in Las Vegas and are available for pre-order.