The Freediving Facebook group is looking for a few more people to add to their moderator team.
Specifically, they’re looking for folks who are:
* 28+ in age
* Have a keen sense for scammers, things that are ‘off’
* Have broad knowledge of worldly cultures. This is needed for screening new members and understanding issues related to language and background when making moderation decisions.
* Are strict and objective but have empathy
* Have 1-2 hours per day available
* Politically & racially agnostic/neutral
They also prefer not to have moderators from other big Freediving groups like AIDA, etc:
“It is better to keep the community as decentralised as possible, with each group having different cultures and views/rules, and different moderators.”
If you’re qualified and interested, check out their Facebook page.