Apnea Me has announced they are launching 5 day Freediving and Sailing tours around the Great Barrier Reef in Belize. Tours will take place between September 2014 and June 2015 on board a 49ft Sailing Yacht. Apnea Me will provide recommendations to each tour and will look to provide an absolutely individual tour through a unique marine life in a country with a unique culture.
Freedivers and snorkelers will be catered for with spectacular reefs, reef walls and a rich marine life with good chances to see various kinds of rays, sharks, barracudas, turtles and a lot other species. The waters around the outer islands can be pretty deep, so advanced freedivers can be catered for as well.
AIDA Freediving courses will be on offer whether it is beginners wanting to learn or people wanting to advance their skills.
- Freediving and sailing in the Great Barrier Reef Belize – 2nd largest reef system in the world
- Freediving and sailing the Great Blue Hole, Belize, (ca 300 diameter)
- Sailing with a beautiful 49ft long Sailing-Yacht – a Gulfstar 50
- Choosing of the best divesites in the reef system
- Snorkelling at best reef spots on the entire tour
- Exploring of lonely islands and astonishing atolls of the 2nd largest Great Barrier Reef in the world
- Experiencing of an extremely rich marine life with an outstanding variety of fish and mammals: rich of sharks, barracudas, dolphins, rays, beautiful reefs & drop offs
- Simply see a unique atoll environment for sailing, freediving, diving, snorkelling & just water lovers
Prices start at $129 USD per person per day for a single bunk and rise to $189 USD per person per day for a double bed with private bathroom. Prices do not include flights, food/drink or equipment hire.
For more information head over to the Apnea Me website.