Go Dive Mossel Bay has announced that it has an opening for internships.
The program provides divers with education, as well as a host of other opportunities, including participating in various research projects. Projects interns participate in include:
- Invertebrate and Reef Surveys.
- Nudibranch Surveys.
- USV Fish Surveys (Underwater Visual Surveys).
- BRUV Fish Surveys (Baited Remote Underwater Video).
Interns will also able to take part in various conservation projects as part of their internship, including:
- Clean Ocean Divers Workshop with Keep Fin Alive.
- Coastal Clean Ups with Keep Fin Alive.
- Community Outreach with Keep Fin Alive.
- Weekly Penguin & Seabird Rehabilitationwith SAPREC.
The internship is open to everyone, even If they have no or limited diving experience.