Have you ever wanted to freedive the magical caves and shipwrecks of Croatia? Well, a new company has come on the scene to help organize a collection of curated freediving holiday retreats.
Called FREEFLOWSTATE and setup by passionate Freediver Andrea Danieli, the site is designed to engage with people with a passion for active flow experiences.
The first retreat designed by the company is to Vis in Croatia. The retreat will include 7 nights accommodation as well as daily Freediving.
Going forward all retreats will include:
- professional and certified free diving centers which provide local knowledge and operate following standard safety protocols
- destinations chosen off the beaten track and away from mass touristic resorts. Retreats are aimed at travelers who seek peaceful, nature filled locations where they can practice their favorite activity
- activities are practiced at a recreational level, however training sessions for technique advancement are available
- accommodation selected promote a personal and intimate connection with the destination and the local hosts. B&Bs and apartments are favored over impersonal hotel rooms
- healthy food options for gluten-free and plant based diets
To find out more and book your first retreat head to https://freeflowstate.com/