If you’re in the market for a new dive computer, the folks at Oceanic might have something just up your alley.
Oceanic’s new PROPLUS X dive computer is now shipping. The innovative new computer incorporates several new cutting edge innovative features, including Bluetooth 4.0 for enhanced cable free connectivity.
The computer also has a large digital display, with the biggest digits of any dive computer on the market. The PROPLUS X is innovative and includes the following features:
- Two algorithms for maximum conservatism; divers can choose between the Pelagic DSAT for multi-level repetitive dives, or the Pelagic Z+ for dealing with decompression and deep dives as well as added conservatism during recreational dives
- Lithium-ion battery and a quick connect fitting for ease of transport and use
- Easy to use with four buttons to work your way through the computer’s menus
- Inbuilt 3-D digital compass, with enhanced features including references and reverse references as well as standard compass use
- TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display for maximum clarity underwater and on land
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for seamless communication with your smartphone or tablet
The PROPLUS X retails for US$1450/1215 Euros.
For more information about the PROPLUS X, check out the Oceanic website at oceanicworldwide.com or watch the video below.