If you’re in the market for a new dive computer, the folks at Oceanic might have something just up your alley.
Oceanic’s new PROPLUS X dive computer is now shipping. The innovative new computer incorporates several new cutting edge innovative features, including Bluetooth 4.0 for enhanced cable free connectivity.
The computer also has a large digital display, with the biggest digits of any dive computer on the market. The PROPLUS X is innovative and includes the following features:
- Two algorithms for maximum conservatism; divers can choose between the Pelagic DSAT for multi-level repetitive dives, or the Pelagic Z+ for dealing with decompression and deep dives as well as added conservatism during recreational dives
- Lithium-ion battery and a quick connect fitting for ease of transport and use
- Easy to use with four buttons to work your way through the computer’s menus
- Inbuilt 3-D digital compass, with enhanced features including references and reverse references as well as standard compass use
- TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display for maximum clarity underwater and on land
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for seamless communication with your smartphone or tablet
The PROPLUS X retails for US$1450/1215 Euros.
For more information about the PROPLUS X, check out the Oceanic website at oceanicworldwide.com or watch the video below.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.