The Sea of Change Foundation has announced it will be expanding its mission to include terrestrial conservation in its efforts.
The foundation, which was founded in 2015, will still maintain its core focus on creating a positive change in the three following areas:
- Ocean Pollution: Creating public Awareness and encouraging action.
- Coral Reefs: Focusing on restoration and building resilience.
- Threatened Species and Habitats: which is now expanding to include terrestrial conservation.
The foundation has funded programs across the globe including:
- Conserving manatees in Lake Ossa, Cameroon.
- Reducing the negative interaction between elephants and farmers in Sri Lanka.
You can find out more about the Sea of Change Foundation here.