Seven new national freediving records were recently set during Apnea Bali’s three-day Mini Competition held March 29-31.
The national records that were set are as follows:
- Diana Garcia Benito from Spain set a new national record with a 31-meter/102-foot Constant Weight No Fins (CNF) dive.
- Lenica Reggie from from Finland set a national Free Immersion (FIM) record of 52 meters (171 feet) and a CNF record of 42 meters (138 feet).
- South Africa’s Natalie Rudman set a national Constant Weight with Fins (CWT) record of 64 meters (210 feet).
- Stanley Sradaputa from India set a national CNF record of 47 meters (154 feet) and a CWT record of 73 meters (239.5 feet).
- France’s Thibault Guignes set a national FIM record of 106 meters (348 feet).
Congrats to all the competitors!