The 2017 edition of the Caribbean Cup has kicked off in style. 52 Athletes took to the competition lines to battle it out in the 5th edition of this international freediving competition in Roatan.
No less than 9 National Records fell on Saturday:
- Jessea Lu (China) – 85m Free Immersion (FIM)
- Edgardo Andrade (Honduras) – 66m Free Immersion (FIM)
- Amerigo Moran (Guatemala) – 62m Free Immersion (FIM)
- Natalie Rudman (South Africa) – 58m Free Immersion (FIM)
- Amber Bourke (Australia) – 68m Constant Weight No Fins (CNF)
- Alenka Artnik (Slovenia) – 97m Constant Weight (CWT)
- Frank Gutierrez (Guatemala) – 52m Constant Weight No Fins (CNF)
- Ricardo Montans (Argentina) – 61m Constant Weight No Fins (CNF)
- Camila Jaber (Mexico) – 56m Constant Weight No Fins (CNF)
RELATED: Freediving Disciplines Explained
Full Results and Images Below:
Photos Courtesy of Alex St Jean
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.