Following on from the amazing 9 records set in Day One of the “Triple Depth” freediving competition in Dahab, Egypt, there were are further 6 records set in the Constant Weight (CWT) discipline including a second national record for Dahab’s own favorite residents Linda Paganelli.
Here is a complete list of the six record-setting dives in the discipline of Constant Weight (CWT):
- Marwan Hariri, 46m, Lebanon
- Ahmed Abbas, 48 m, Kuwait
- Dongha Kim, 60m, Korea
- Wendy Timmermans, 72m, Nederlands
- Ashod Papazian, 75m, Egypt
- Linda Paganelli, 78m, Italy
Congratulations to all of the competitors and to the organizers.