Hampshire, UK-based The Natural Travel Collection has acquired one of Great Britain’s leading diving tour operators, Ely-based Regaldive from Explore Worldwide Ltd.
Regaldive joins existing dive brand, Dive Worldwide, at The Natural Travel Collection (TNTC). Together they form what is thought to be the largest dive offering in the UK. The two dive brands, which have complementary areas of specialization, will be operated as separate entities.
The Natural Travel Collection is a small, privately-owned travel company established by Chris Breen, founder of Wildlife Worldwide, and Teresa Bennett, founder of Dive Worldwide, and supported by a highly knowledgeable and specialist team.
“2018 marks 30 years of Regaldive packaging diving holidays and my co-directors Chris Breen, Nick Joynes and I now look forward to taking the brand to a new level with the help of our expert team, all of whom are passionate about diving and discovering life beneath the surface of the ocean. We are delighted to welcome Regaldive to the portfolio, who are specialists in Egypt and the Red Sea region, among other territories.”
The other brands within The Natural Travel Collection, which now has a staff of 40, include:
- Wildlife Worldwide – Tailor-made wildlife holidays and cruises
- Families Worldwide – Adventure holidays and activity experiences designed for families
- Walks Worldwide – Guided small group and tailor-made walking and trekking holidays
- Schools Worldwide – Overseas school trips, projects, expeditions and study-based field treks
- The Travelling Naturalist – Expert-led wildlife and birding holidays for small groups of naturalists.
For more info on The Natural Travel Collection, check out the company’s website at thenaturaltravelcollection.com.