The folks at RAID International have added a new snorkeling course to the training agency’s curriculum.
The new Snorkel Diver course teaches people how to become comfortable in the water, but without the commitment to a multi-day full scuba course or the equipment involved. It’s also a perfect activity for non-diving partners and friends, and is a potential gateway to Open Water 20 and a complete underwater adventure.
The course’s objectives include:
- Gain knowledge of snorkeling equipment
- Understand the basics of buoyancy and water movements
- Understand the basics of finning & movement for snorkeling
- Gain knowledge of personal safety and care while in the water
- Gain knowledge and experience of snorkeling
- Plan for a snorkel experience
For more info about the course, go to diverraid.com.