The free-diving World-champion Umberto Pelizzari has announced 2 Free-Diving courses in English for 2003.
The courses will take place in:
- Sardinia (Santa Teresa Gallura) from the 7th to the 12th of July
- Sharm el Sheikh (Red Sea), by the Sheikh Coast Diving Center, from Monday the 1st to Friday the 5th December 2003.
During theory lessons the following arguments will be explained:
- breathing techniques,
- relaxation techniques,
- autosuggestion techniques,
- special physical training for Free-divers (jogging, swimming, body building…),
- special training for free-divers (static free-dive, dynamic free-dive, deep freediving)
- personal training programmes,
- equalisation techniques,
- theory about all different disciplines.
Lessons in the water will be developed in the pool (static and dynamic) and in the sea (constant and variable weight ). Video tapes about competitions and the world of free-diving will be passed. Every freediver will be filmed and his diving technique will be analysed from the video.
All lessons will be done by Umberto Pelizzari and his team.
Every school day will be organised as follows:
from 9.00 to 11.00 – theory
from 11.00 to 13.00 – water
from 14.00 to 16.00 – water
from 17.00 to 19.00 - theory
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.