Palapasventana have announced the latest dates for their Tuna spearfishing liveaboard.
There is room on two trips which are running on the following dates:
- April 25 to May 2, 2018 — four places available.
- May 3 to May 8, 2018 — two places available.
On the trip, guests will be accommodated on a mothership liveaboard, and have the use of two 10m/35ft center console RIBs.
The liveaboard will be anchored in close proximity to the legendary Hannibal spearfishing site. Included in the cost of the trip is the following:
- Four days Tuna spearfishing.
- Double occupancy in Panama City.
- Domestic flights in panama.
- Ground transportation and luggage cost.
- Fillet and freezer service.
- 50lbs/23kg cooler of Tuna to take home.
- Guided photo service.
The trips cost US$4800/~€3900/~£3403.
For more information you can contact Palapasventana here.