Palapasventana have announced the latest dates for their Tuna spearfishing liveaboard.
There is room on two trips which are running on the following dates:
- April 25 to May 2, 2018 — four places available.
- May 3 to May 8, 2018 — two places available.
On the trip, guests will be accommodated on a mothership liveaboard, and have the use of two 10m/35ft center console RIBs.
The liveaboard will be anchored in close proximity to the legendary Hannibal spearfishing site. Included in the cost of the trip is the following:
- Four days Tuna spearfishing.
- Double occupancy in Panama City.
- Domestic flights in panama.
- Ground transportation and luggage cost.
- Fillet and freezer service.
- 50lbs/23kg cooler of Tuna to take home.
- Guided photo service.
The trips cost US$4800/~€3900/~£3403.
For more information you can contact Palapasventana here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.