The submission dates for the 2020 Malaysian International Photography Competition have been announced.
The competition accepts entrants from Malaysia and beyond. This year’s competition features a host of great prizes, including dive holidays and prizes worth an impressive US$25,000/~£ 18,742/~€22,427.
The judging panel for this year’s competition includes:
- Tobias Friedrich- Professional Underwater Photographer, Travel & Wildlife Photographer.
- Jason Isley- Underwater Photographer, Managing Director of ScubaZoo.
- Nurul Yazid- PADI Instructor, Underwater Photographer (Malaysia).
You can enter images in up to X categories including:
- Macro- images of very small subjects.
- Wide Angle- images captured with a wide-angle lens or featuring wide-angle composition.
- Portfolio- A series of images in at least 4 different image types wide-angle macro etc.
- Compact Cameras- Images taken with a compact, not a DSLR or Mirrorless camera.
- Creative- any creative image that is relevant to the Ocean, the use of editing software is permitted.
- Free Diving- Images featuring a free diver with a marine species or engaged in freediving.
- 3min Video- any 3-minute video relevant to the Ocean 70% of the footage must be underwater.
To participate in the 2020 competition, you must register and upload your images and video clips by May 15th, 2020.