A much delayed set of coverage from Day 4 of DEMA Show 2010 here. Lots more videos were taken by the DeeperBlue.com coverage team as they fanned out across the show floor.
The show is over now and we’ll be back next year for DEMA Show 2011 in Orlando, Florida.
So without further delay please read on for our Day 4 coverage.
To link to the coverage, please use the following URL: https://www.deeperblue.com/dema-show/
List of Coverage News Items
- Interview With Formula H2O Racer David Ulloa
- Doc’s Pro Plugs Updates Instruction Packets
- Ships To Reefs Auctioning Wyland Dolphin Painting
- DeeperBlue.com Interview With Environmental Moorings International
- SpearDivers TV Showcases Spearo Lifestyle
- Liquid Image Releases New Video Masks
- NASA’s Neutral Buoyancy Laborartory Available for Commercial Work
- U.S. Navy Divers Attend DEMA
- Snuba International Establishes ‘Snuba U’ To Offer Training For Guides
- National Geographic Society Establishes Marine Conservation Intitiative
- World Champion Freediver Martin Stepanek Demonstrates 7-Minute Breath Hold